Classic Craftsman Bungalow with preserved original details & remodeled kitchen in the heart of 1000 Oaks.
3 bedrooms / 1 bath / 1,435 sq ft built in year 1923.
Walk to Solano Ave shops & restaurants, the Sunday Farmers' Market at Kensington Circle, parks and playgrounds, 1000 Oaks Elementary. Transbay Bus (Line G: El Cerrito BART to San Francisco) stops across the street! Tilden Park, Berkeley Marina, Monterey Market & UC are within a few minutes' drive.
This spacious and well proportioned home with charming well-preserved original details welcomes you:
• Living Room with a fireplace.
• Formal Dining room with original built-in glass door cabinets.
• Two generous size bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet, another with 2nd fireplace.
• Third smaller inner bedroom (nursery or study) with walk-in closet.
• Remodeled Cherry / Granite kitchen with laundry hook-ups.
• Spacious breakfast area with a large pantry.
• Kitchen / Breakfast new vinyl laminate plank water resistant floor.
• Murphy closet with a window (future 2nd bath?).
• 16 newer 2-paned windows.
• Back porch off the kitchen leading to backyard & brick patios.
• Front landscape with drip irrigation & drought resistant plants.
• 1 car detached garage and long driveway for off-street parking.
• Refinished HDWD and Softwood floors & fresh paint.
• Recent on-demand water heater and central heat.
LISTED 04-20-2019 AT $959,000.
SOLD IN 2 WEEKS WITH MULTIPLE OFFERS AS-IS WITH $350,000+
IN TERMITE DAMAGE AND IN NEED OF NEW SEWER LATERAL ESTIMATED $5,500.